In addition to offering the highest level of quality dementia care, Honey Lane Care Home is a loving, warm and comfortable environment.
Set on one floor around a beautiful centre courtyard garden offering many sensory features, Honey Lane makes life enjoyable and engaging for all residents whatever their interests and personal preferences.
The home is designed to enable residents living with dementia to live a purposeful and contented life in a relaxing and peaceful environment. Corridors are wide and colour coded to aid recognition and the lounges have strong lighting to enhance a sense of night and day.
Honey Lane Care Home has a number of homely and welcoming features:
- Comfortable lounges – residents are able to enjoy two large lounge and dining areas and an additional lounge with separate dining facilities, all of which have access to the homes beautiful gardens.
- Sensory gardens – our enclosed and safe and offer calmness for residents. We have numerous fruit trees which our residents help to pick in the summer, adding to a sense of purposefulness and joy.
- Family room – we have a quiet family room where residents can spend time alone or share with visiting family and friends. This gives residents choice to be involved with others or have quiet time by themselves.
- Tea Room – the home also has a small vintage tea room for residents to enjoy with their family.
- Elegance hair salon – residents can pamper themselves in our hair and beauty salon offering indulgence through a range of relaxing treatments.
- Movie club – a cinema experience can be enjoyed by residents in one of our lounges with regular viewings of both old classics and new releases and it also boasts a traditional popcorn machine!